1 Hr 10 Min
Makes about 44 cookies
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups chow mien noodles
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Salted Peanuts
- Microwave chocolate chunks and butterscotch chips in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until evenly coated.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture onto large sheet of wax paper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.