Some of the Biblical artifacts that appear to have been found are:
- and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.
2. Sodom/ Gomorrah- Genesis 19: 24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah--from the LORD out of the heavens.3. Red Sea Crossing- 1 kings 9:26 King Solomon also built ships at Ezion Geber, which is near Elath in Edom, on the shore of the Red Sea.4. Mt. Sinai- And now Jerusalem is just like Mount Sinai in Arabia, because she and her children live in slavery to the law.
5. Ark Of Covenant- Hebrews 9: 4 In that room were a gold incense altar and a wooden chest called the Ark of the Covenant, which was covered with gold on all sides. Inside the Ark were a gold jar containing manna, Aaron's staff that sprouted leaves, and the stone tablets of the covenant.
6. Golgotha- Matthew 27: 33 They came to a place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull)
7. The Tomb- John 19:41 At the place where Jesus was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb, in which no one had ever been laid.They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, "Tomorrow there will be a festival to the LORD."