Ways To Somewhat Be Prepared:
1) Always sleep your sick child in your room with you so that there is no chance he can drown in his own through-up. ( Really could happen)
2) Don't let them clime into bed with you- make a pallet on the floor instead.
3) Have a through-up bucket and some tissues near them.
4) Avoid kisses and hugs during this time- you will become the puke target otherwise! (Just teach them to blow you kisses)
5) Some kids think Pepto-bismol taste like candy. Hide the bottle after administering to your child or they may try to drink the whole thing.
6) Make sure you hide the bottle when their not watching you. Kids can somehow find their way into anything!